Saturday, May 25, 2013

Word of Wisdom Cards

WORD OF WISDOM CARDS

It's my turn to do sharing time tomorrow.  The lesson is on the word  of wisdom.  The kids are supposed to pull pictures out of a bag and tell whether they are good for your body or bad.  This same lesson was given in primary last year. 
When a picture of a brown bottle of beer was pulled out of the bag, my 6 year old daughter yelled out "My Daddy drinks that!"  The primary president was shocked and said "Are you sure?"  and she said "Yes! He drinks it all the time!"  Let me make it clear that my husband does not drink beer.  He drinks Coca Cola, which is a brown liquid in a bottle.  I was the primary pianist at the time, and we all got a good laugh out of her comment.
 

8 comments:

EM said...

It is 10:30 and I procrastinated and I am SO grateful I just found these. Thank you for saving my lesson.

mary said...

These are awesome! thank you!!

Darlene said...

Thank you for your hard work. I loved using the cards. We used them for FHE and our primary lesson. One correction though... My kids caught that the Hot Drinks card should have D&C 89:9. Again, thanks for the beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Thank you. You images are such a blessing to be able to use in Primary class.

Julie Feldermann said...

Thank you. You are an inspiration.

A.E. said...

Thank you for doing this! This is a wonderful resource.

Laura said...

Thank you so much! Your artwork is so lovely and this will be great for my lesson!

Unknown said...

We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min to $30,000,000.00 Max with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 35 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap.Kindly reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com